Wednesday, November 11, 2015


Let’s Talk… New Development in South West Florida!

Come discover with me just how many new developments are available in South West Florida. I have dedicated my career to providing my customers with the opportunity to identify our ever growing and changing South West Florida market. Whether beginning your search, downsizing or upgrading my vast knowledge will be invaluable to you throughout your discovery process.
 
Contact me today and receive the knowledge you’ve been searching for to make your selection process a breeze!
 
Let’s Talk Today!

 
Michelle J. DeNomme, REALTOR, GRI
Cellular Phone:  239.404.7787
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
Office: 239.659.2400
E-Fax Number:  239.236.5550
Website:  www.NaplesHomeSweetHome.com        
Twitter Me: DeNommeRealtor

No comments: