Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Let's Talk... Did You Know?
NOSH AT NAPLES BAY NOW OPEN FOR WATERFRONT DINING
Chef Todd Johnson and his wife and partner, Dana Johnson, have opened Nosh on Naples Bay, an upscale, modern dining experience at Naples Bay Resort, 1490 Fifth Ave. S., Suite 101, in Naples. Featuring a waterfront location with boat access and an open-kitchen concept, Nosh on Naples Bay seats 120 indoors, and will soon also seat 40 outdoors. Reservations are available for private event space for up to 32 guests. Johnson, a certified sommelier who curated the wine list for the restaurant, brings an extensive, award-winning culinary background to his newest concept. He has served as a celebrity chef for some of the area’s top charities, including the Southwest Florida Wine & Food Fest, and plans to host private wine dinners and local charitable events.
COLLIER COUNTY RANKS AMONG MOST PAYCHECK-FRIENDLY PLACES IN FLORIDA
Collier County ranked No. 8 in SmartAsset’s study of “Most Paycheck Friendly Places” in Florida. The study compared income levels in counties across the country to determine where growth levels were the greatest. Collier County was listed with a semi-monthly paycheck of $1,676, 1.57 in purchasing power, 4.7% in unemployment rate, 4.4% in income growth and an income growth index of 58.03. The full methodology and results can be found on SmartAsset’s website.
Let's Talk Shrimp...
62ND SHRIMP FESTIVAL TO RETURN ON FORT MYERS BEACHThe Fort Myers Beach Lions Club will host its 62nd annual Shrimp Festival March 12 and 13. The festival was canceled for the past two years due to the pandemic. On Monday, the Fort Myers Beach Town Council approved the permit, WINK News reports. The former president and marketing chair for the Fort Myers Beach Lions Club, Shelby Stites, says five events will be spread out across the two days. The festival will be held outside, and there will be extra hand-washing stations throughout the whole parade and in the arts and crafts expo area, Stites says.
Let's Talk HOT Of The Press... NABOR 2021 Year End Report!
Stay tuned for the News on January 27th, 2022
NAPLES HOUSING INVENTORY DROPS 77% IN YEAR-END 2021
Overall inventory in the Naples housing market dropped 77% to 1,042 in year-end 2021 compared with year-end 2020, according to the Naples Area Board of Realtors Year-End 2021 Market Report. Overall pending sales increased by 15% to 18,664, and the median closed price also increased by 20% to $445,000. New listings decreased by 6% to 14,755, while overall closed sales increased by 26% to 15,523. The average number of days on the market declined 52% to 44. NABOR tracks home listings and sales within Collier County, excluding Marco Island.
Tuesday, January 4, 2022